With resume lies on the rise, here’s a round-up of some of the highest profile executives who’ve made “mistakes” in their CVs.
Here’s a list of businessmen who’ve inflated their resumes to gain advantage in the corporate world.
- Scott Thompson, CEO of Yahoo!
- Ronald Zarrella, CEO of Bausch & Lomb
- David Edmondson, CEO of RadioShack
- Jack Grubman, executive analyst at Salomon Smith Barney
- Jeffrey Papows, president of IBM’s Lotus
- Albert Dunlap, president of Nitec
- Kenneth Lonchar, CFO of Veritas Software
Read Full Article