The PACER Case Locator which allows you to search for court records in all district, bankruptcy, and appellate courts is now available. The Case Locator replaces the U.S. Party/Case Index and provides enhanced search and display capabilities including the ability to:
- request lists of cases for a specified date range by court type;
- conduct searches based on chapter, discharge date and dismissal date for bankruptcy cases;
- access case information for the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation;
- choose result formats, including HTML, delimited text, and XML which can be easily imported to other programs for analysis;
- change the sort order of the results displayed; and
- conduct refined searches within the results of a previous search.