Accreditation Profile – Orange Tree
“To hire with confidence, our clients need a partner they can trust to remove risk from the process,” said Orange Tree Employment Screening’s Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Tony Ennis. “As a NAPBS accredited company, Orange Tree turns hiring into a source of security and assurance. Accreditation provides clients with an objective endorsement of our business practices.”
According to Heidi Seaton, VP of Operations and Compliance, “Receiving accreditation is a great honor, but simply going through the accreditation process was a tremendous learning, assessment and growth experience for Orange Tree.” Ennis added, “We hold ourselves accountable to meeting the industry’s highest standards, continually improving ourselves and, on behalf of our clients, to continue to adhere to these high standards.”
Orange Tree’s mission is to deliver an exceptional client experience. Their ability to delight customers and build successful partnerships is supported by their process of discovering the powerful, unique business fit that exists with each client.
As the company approaches its 25th year, it is proud to be associated with the highest quality, performance and innovation in the industry. Key ways it differentiates itself include:
- They understand this is serious business. There is nothing of greater strategic significance to a company than the people it chooses to hire. Orange Tree recognizes their performance can have significant impact on the business results of their clients and on the individual lives of each applicant.
- They do what they say Orange. Tree believes in communicating with honesty and authenticity – a simple, fundamental concept when selecting a business partner you trust.
- They constantly pursue precision in all they do. Orange Tree is committed to diligence throughout all aspects of their business.
- They take great care in providing an exceptional client experience. Doing so starts with their industry-leading Customer Care team – a team of professionals who pride themselves on developing strong, close relationships with clients.
Staying true to their values and business philosophy has helped to position the firm as the recognized leader in the core markets they serve. Some key accomplishments include:
- Recognition in the HRO Baker’s Dozen the past three consecutive years
- European Union Safe Harbor certification with U.S. Department of Commerce
- Workforce Magazine Hot List (three+ consecutive years)
“On the surface, all employment screening aspects may appear similar; when in fact they are not,” said Ennis. “There are distinct differences and important factors to consider. Wherever your company is at in the process, Orange Tree welcomes the opportunity to be a strategic resource to help you excel in your industry.”
Learn more about Orange Tree by visiting: www.orangetreescreening.com